Re: firefox webgl

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 05:23:35PM +0000, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> FYI, on -current amd64, firefox 72.01 (not nb1) works fine with glx; I
> am able to run reasonably well onshape.com on Intel 530 graphics. This
> interesting bit is that it also works under VirtualBox - even if the
> figures are not great, it is still usable.

Interesting: the computer that prompted the note was running
Intel HD Graphics 630, and the one I'm checking now (also
FEATURE_FAILURE_GLXTEST_FAILED) is according to Xorg.0.log
NOUVEAU(0): Chipset: "NVIDIA NVE4"
GLX: Initialized DRI2 GL provider for screen 0

so it all looks promising, but I don't know what firefox is trying
to test...

Cheers,

Patrick