How to define global options for pkgsrc package builds

Hello everybody,

maybe my question is a stupid beginner question. I came across this last week when I noticed that without any special parameters in mk.conf most of my desktop applications (LibreOffice, Firefox ...) were built without CUPS support and therefore without the ability of printing.

I have been using FreeBSD primarily in the past few years and when creating my software from the Ports Collection I set some default options in the make.conf file. For example:

OPTIONS_SET += CUPS
OPTIONS_UNSET = DEBUG DOCS

These were global there and we didn't have to set them individually for each package. I haven't been successful on my Google search for a counterpart in pkgsrc.

Does anyone have a tip for me on how I can do this?

Thank you very much and a nice Sunday to all of you
Matthias

--
Petermann IT / M. Petermann <mp%petermann-it.de@localhost> | www.petermann-it.de
Wildparkring 13, 01458 Ottendorf-Okrilla | Tel.: +49 (0)35205 597 991