Re: Slow firefox?

And on another VM running on the same host, but with four cores and 4
GB memory, I get somewhat better results than yours.

SplayLentecy        892,   2886
Regexp                3025   1870
pdf.js                    3729   8787
MandreelLatencey 2771   7913
CodeLoad              2874  10464

Octane score:         ?     11486

(I see also that the above VM has its VHDs on a M.2 device, whereas in
the previous test it was some old HDD).

--
----