Re: HEADS UP: Wayland and WebRTC enabled for NetBSD 9/Linux

nia <nia%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
>This is just a heads up that the Wayland option is now turned on by
>default for NetBSD 9 and Linux in cases where it peacefully coexists
>with X11.

Is it still possible to build firefox without wayland ?

The www/firefox package has an option for wayland, I'm specifying
-wayland in PKG_OPTIONS.firefox but getting an error:

===> Patching for firefox-72.0.1
=> Applying pkgsrc patches for firefox-72.0.1
===> Creating toolchain wrappers for firefox-72.0.1
ERROR: wayland>=1.9.90 is not installed; can't buildlink files.