Re: delete some pkgsrc-wip packages ?

* unrealtournament-server
MASTER_SITES is not accessible.
Is this new site?
https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtournament/

And if I want to download, I must register account.
Can you download, don't register account?

MASTER_SITES=   http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/lokigames/installers/ut/

They are not the same. I believe that the package you were referencing
packages Loki's UT(99) installer.
Thanks to the current generation, we'll never see another unreal tournament
title again, because epic abandoned the series new title (which was supposed
to be community + company development) because fortnite gives them more
steady income etc. So, long story short, even if you'd register it would
lead nowhere and old unreal tournament (otherwise known as ut99) != unreal tournament

The file should still be around somewhere, and imo when it works we should
rather look into importing it into pkgsrc proper.