cad/qcad build troubles

Hi,

For a while, direct build of cad/qcad has always failed for me.
Basically, when it tries to build the libqtscript.so library it cannot
locate libqcadcore.so, so I cd to the directory where that build is
made and repeat the failed command with reference to the base ; the
qt5 build system is unfamiliar to me; then I cd to the work/qcad....
directory and complete the build with gmake - surely not the right
thing, but it gets me a result; I then have to touch work/.build_done
and proceed with make package (without that it would repeat the build
process from the point of removing the libqtscript.so and failing
again). The resulting package apparently works, but the size of the
package is too big - I noticed all the libraries in
/usr/pkg/lib/qcad/plugins/script directory are present four times
like:
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 236M Nov 26 20:48 libqtscript_widgets.so
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 236M Nov 26 20:48 libqtscript_widgets.so.1
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 236M Nov 26 20:48 libqtscript_widgets.so.1.0
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 236M Nov 26 20:48 libqtscript_widgets.so.1.0.0

instead of with soft links, and that particular directlry occupies 1.8GB....

I wonder if it is something local or there is some problem here wiorth
a pr perhaps.

--
----