Re: perkin.org.uk safe from Google updates

Dear perkin.org.uk

Google has completely dropped all authorship functionality from the search results and webmaster tools. So be careful on it and take the help of a SEO company to fix it.

Some of the aspects given below:

Area of Improvement:

Note*: We give guarantee to improve in your keyword ranking from the first month itself, if we fail to achieve then money back.

We will be optimizing your website in the major search engines like: Google, Yahoo & Bing which results in improvements in keyword ranking, traffic, link popularity, goal conversion, and ROI in the first month of our work.

For more details please reply. We have 24*7 supports, so you can contact any point of time with your website issues.

Tom Benson

Site Analyst /Digital Marketing

beacon