pkgsrc-Users archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]

golang for NetBSD-9.0_BETA-aarch64

I am trying to build golang from pkgsrc; however, it does not build for aarch64.

$ make install clean
=> Bootstrap dependency digest>=20010302: found digest-20190127
ERROR: This package is only available for these platforms: *-*-i386
*-*-x86_64 *-*-earmv[67]hf.
ERROR: This package has set PKG_SKIP_REASON:
ERROR: go112-1.12.10 is not available for NetBSD-9.0_BETA-aarch64
*** Error code 1

make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/lang/go112

I get this no matter what version of go I try to build. Should I email
the package maintainers or is this the correct forum?

Ron Georgia
“90% of my problems are due to ignorance, the other 10% is because I
just don’t know any better.”

Home | Main Index | Thread Index | Old Index