pkgsrc-Users archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]

golang not available for aarch64?

I have NetBSD-9.0_BETA installed on a Pinebook Pro. I pulled in
pkgsrc-2019Q3/ and tried to make install go; however, I get the
following error. Are there any plans to port go to aarch64?

$ make install clean
ERROR: This package is only available for these platforms: *-*-i386
*-*-x86_64 *-*-earmv[67]hf.
ERROR: This package has set PKG_SKIP_REASON:
ERROR: go-1.12.10 is not available for NetBSD-9.0_BETA-aarch64
*** Error code 1

make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/lang/go

Ron Georgia
“90% of my problems are due to ignorance, the other 10% is because I
just don’t know any better.”

Home | Main Index | Thread Index | Old Index