Re: python-38 and py38-expat required for libreoffice?

My build - from 23rd of September, version 6.3.1.2 - uses py36-expat,
even if my PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT is 37 and all - py[27|36|37]-expat -
packages are present. I haven't seen yet python 38 in pkgsrc - one of
my pkgsrc trees was updated yesterday and has:
# PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT
#       The preferred Python version to use.
#
#       Possible values: 27 36 37
#       Default: 37

still.