Re: More collectd plugins for pkgsrc

My take is that wip is the right place.  As someone who sometimes moves
things from wip to pkgsrc proper, I find that it's far easier to deal
with another VCS than getting things out of PRs.

It would be good to have a TODO in the main package that explains the
staged plan for moving wip stuff to pkgsrc proper, and to call for
review of the stuff in wip, once you think it's ready.