Re: pkgsrc-2019Q3 64-bit bootstrap is broken on Solaris 11

On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 10:41:57 +0100
Sad Clouds <cryintothebluesky%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Bootstrap fails because come configure scripts seem to add -m32 flag,
> which really should not be there with ABI=64

OK after digging around, I realised bootstrap script accepts "--abi 64"
command line argument, so I used that rather than "ABI=64" environment
variable and it worked without any errors.

Is there a document that describes all the command line options of
bootstrap script? Some of them are self explanatory, but some are quite
cryptic and I have no idea what they do

# ./bootstrap -h
===> bootstrap command: ./bootstrap -h
===> bootstrap started: Friday, October 11, 2019 09:34:48 AM BST
Usage: ./bootstrap
    [ --abi [32|64] ]
    [ --binary-kit <tarball> ]
    [ --binary-macpkg <pkg> ]
    [ --compiler <compiler> ]
    [ --cwrappers <auto|yes|no> ]
    [ --full ]
    [ --gzip-binary-kit <tarball> ]
    [ --help ]
    [ --make-jobs <num> ]
    [ --mk-fragment <mk.conf> ]
    [ --pkgdbdir <pkgdbdir> ]
    [ --pkginfodir <pkginfodir> ]
    [ --pkgmandir <pkgmandir> ]
    [ --prefer-pkgsrc <list|yes|no> ]
    [ --prefix <prefix> ]
    [ --preserve-path ]
    [ --quiet ]
    [ --sysconfdir <sysconfdir> ]
    [ --unprivileged | --ignore-user-check ]
    [ --varbase <varbase> ]
    [ --workdir <workdir> ]

I looked at bootstrap README files and pkgsrc online guide but not
found anything that would tell me what they do. Specifically

--binary-kit <tarball>
--compiler <compiler>
--cwrappers <auto|yes|no>
--full
--prefer-pkgsrc <list|yes|no>

What do they do and why would you need to use them?