Is url2pkg used interactively?

Hi,

I'm currently extending the url2pkg code, and while doing that I noticed
that it runs an interactive editor, so that the package developer can
edit the package Makefile before the distfile is fetched.

Did you ever edit anything useful at that point, or do you know someone
who did? I don't see why the interactivity is necessary there, and I'd
like to remove it. Of course, if there's good reason, I will document it
and keep it interactive.

Any other wishes for url2pkg? I recently improved the dependency
detection for Perl and Python modules and automatically extract the
license if it's declared unambiguously. Do you know anything else that
can and should be automated?

Roland