Re: jabberd (1) deletion?

Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost> writes in April of 2015:

> Does anyone use, know anyone who uses, or has heard a rumor that someone
> uses jabberd 1.4.2?  The distfile is dated July 2003, and it seems
> almost everyone has migrated to jabberd2.
>
> If you are using it, it's probably worth updating the package to
> 1.6.1.1, released in June of 2012.  Volunteers?
>
> I dimly remember trying to update from 1.4.2 to 1.4.4 and finding it
> harder than migrating a server to jabberd2, so I gave up.

It's now four years later.  As you know I'm not a raging deletionist.

In 2015, someone said they were using it, but now their email bounces.

The update to the 1.6.1.1 release (2007) has not happened yet.

So:

  Is anyone still using jabberd 14?

  Does anyone know anyone who uses it?

  Has anyone heard a rumor that there is still someone using it (from
  pkgsrc)?