lynx mouse and wchars

Hello,

lynx doesn't compile with mouse support and can't show wide characters correctly when compiled with the system's curses (wide-curses). I've compiled it with ncursesw and it doesn't have any problem. By the way the slang support is broken, although I don't think the current developer of lynx has too much love for slang...

Maybe some pkgsrc maintainer wants to restore the legacy ncurses options.

Regards,
adr.