Re: Can't build LibreOffice

On Wed, 5 Jun 2019 at 08:46, Marc Baudoin <babafou%babafou.eu.org@localhost> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On NetBSD/amd64 8.1, with up-to-date pkgsrc tree and packages, I
> can't build LibreOffice:
>
> checking whether system Harfbuzz is built with Graphite support... checking for hb_graphite2_face_get_gr_face... no
> configure: error: Harfbuzz needs to be built with Graphite support.

Hi, not sure how my reply is relevant to your case, but you never know.

Yesterday I had an error involving graphite2 while building Qemu (on
Linux/amd64):

===> Overriding tools for qemu-4.0.0nb5
===> Extracting for qemu-4.0.0nb5
===> Patching for qemu-4.0.0nb5
=> Applying pkgsrc patches for qemu-4.0.0nb5
===> Creating toolchain wrappers for qemu-4.0.0nb5
ERROR: graphite2>=1.2 is not installed; can't buildlink files.
*** Error code 1

I did a "pkgin autoremove" and relaunched the build and the error went
away. You might try that.

--
Ottavio Caruso