mail/courier-unicode upgrade, or new package?

For a mail/maildrop upgrade, I need to upgrade mail/courier-unicode
from v1.4 to the current v2.1.

According to the changelog, the major version bump is due to C++11
compatibility.

Can I just upgrade the package, or are there more consumers, which
might make a courier-unicode2 necessary?

Cheerio,
hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344