Fixes for Firefox broken extensions?

I see that fixes for broken Firefox extensions (disabled due to
verification failure, claimed corrupt, etc.) have been committed to
pkgsrc-HEAD.  Will these be pulled up to the latest branch (2019Q1)?

I see "www/firefox" (66.0.5) and "www/firefox60" (an ESR version) have
received these fixes.  Will the same be done for "www/firefox52" (also
an ESR version), or is it about to be EOLed upstream so there'd be no
point?

As of 4 May 2019, my firefox52 declared my ad-block extension (and all
other such extensions) to be invalid or corrupt.  I had to work around
it by setting "xpinstall.signatures.required" to "false" in order to
re-install ad-block extensions.

|\ / jdbaker[snail]consolidated[flyspeck]net  OpenBSD            FreeBSD