Memory fault (core dumped) using occ of Nextcloud

Hi,

I just wanted to report a "Memory fault (core dumped)" that results from
using the Nextcloud command-line utility occ.

Setup: NetBSD-8.0 amd64, pkgsrc stable (= pkgsrc-2019Q1), PHP-7.2.17,
Nextcloud-15.0.5 or higher (I'm currently using Nextcloud-16.0.0, but I've
tested this on Nextcloud-15.0.5 and Nextcloud-15.0.7 with the same result)

Test: Change to nextcloud/ and use the command-line utility occ, for
example:

sudo -u www php occ status

Which in my case yields:

  - installed: true
  - version: 16.0.0.9
  - versionstring: 16.0.0
  - edition:
Memory fault (core dumped)

As a result of the core dump, there is a file php.core in nextcloud/ .

As far as I can tell, any use of occ results in a memory fault.

Otherwise, Nextcloud seems to work fine, and as long as I use the web
interface, there is no memory fault.

For comparison: I have a very comparable Nextcloud installation on
Ubuntu-18.04 with PHP-7.2.17 with no issue using occ.

I also have a comparable Nextcloud installation on NetBSD-8.0 i386 with
PHP-7.2.14 with no issue using occ.

I'm wondering whether anyone else has witnessed this behavior with occ
in a comparable setup. Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks,
C.