Unusual output at end of pkg install

The last week or so I have several times seen this sort of cruft scroll
up the screen at the very finish of a 'make install' command in pkgsrc
(I'll pick it up at a random point in the end of the install.):

--snip--

=> Creating binary package
/usr/pkgsrc/print/pdfshuffler/work/.packages/pdfshuffler-0.6.0.tgz
===> Building binary package for pdfshuffler-0.6.0
=> Creating binary package /usr/pkgsrc/packages/All/pdfshuffler-0.6.0.tgz
===> Installing binary package of pdfshuffler-0.6.0
pkg_add: Unrecognised PLIST command `@'
pkg_add: Unrecognised PLIST command `@backup archive'
pkg_add: Unrecognised PLIST command `@'
pkg_add: Unrecognised PLIST command `@update'
pkg_add: Unrecognised PLIST command `@'
pkg_add: Unrecognised PLIST command `@root:*:0:0:Charlie
&,,,:/root:/usr/pkg/bin/zsh'

--snip--

The installed application appears to me to function quite well.

--
What can be asserted without evidence can be
dismissed without evidence.