Multiple local distfile directories?

Hi

I'm wondering if there's a way to tell pkgsrc to search multiple *local* distfile folders, so I can re-use what I've already downloaded without having everything splatted in a single folder? For example, I have:

/usr/pkgsrc-2018Q3/distfiles

/usr/pkgsrc-2018Q4/distfiles

/usr/pkgsrc-2019Q1/distfiles

I would like to set it up so that when I build a package, pkgsrc searches in those directories for the source and only downloads it from the net if the file isn't found in one of them. I've read the guide, the faq and the closest I can find to what I'm looking for is pkgtools/dfdisk, but according to the DESC file it only works with cdroms and network locations.

Thanks for your help!