Re: filesystems/fuse-encfs compilation error; upgrade

On 09 Apr 2019, Mayuresh wrote:

> Looks like nobody is using encfs on NetBSD.

For what it's worth I'd use it if it worked. I even keep a copy of the
encrypted files on NetBSD, I just have to log in to a Linux machine to
read them. (I also use cgd but for different things.)

> Are there good alternatives for the following requirement:
(snip)

Certainly open to similar alternatives though.

-- Mark