Re: send-pr noobie

Hello Bob,

Bob Bernstein writes:
> [...]
> As I read through 'man send-pr' I became convinced I needed
> to create a '~/.fullname' file. I'm just a guy sitting at
> home; I'm not part of any organization.
>
> I _think_ this file's text should look something like this:
>
> 'Bob Bernstein poobah%ruptured-duck.com@localhost'.
>
> [...]

$HOME/.fullname (or NAME environment variable) is usually just
`Name Surname' without any email address (that populate the
`Originator:' fields of the PR).

The email address can be set via LOGNAME environment variable (in
order to populate the both From: and Reply-To: fields) or REPLYTO
environment variable (to populate just Reply-To: field).

When filling PR via send-pr(1) these values are used as default but can
be always adjust when editing the PR.