Re: samba4 tdb dependency fails to build on NetBSD 8.0-STABLE

On 26/02/2019 12:54, Adam wrote:
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '_PATH_ORIG=/usr/pkg/java/openjdk8/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/X11R7/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/pkg/bin:/usr/pkg/sbin:/usr/local/bin'^M
gmake: *** [Makefile:7: all] Error 2^M

Not quite sure how this is happening unless its getting confused by the --jobs={MAKE_JOBS} passed into configure. I did try getting rid of that from the package makefile but it made no difference.

Any suggestions?

Mike

What is the output of this:

cd databases/tdb
make -V '${MAKE_JOBS}'

MAKE_JOBS is set to 8. As it happens I've figured out the problem. Its the /usr/pkg/java/openjdk8/bin in the _PATH_ORIG variable. Removing that from PATH before doing the build and everything is fine. Having read the python code I've got no idea how that _PATH_ORIG variable is causing the that code to fire. :(

Mike