Re: webkit-gtk fails to build

Well, as expected, it breaks. I couldn't find anything obvious in the
copious log file. However, I ran the same test for xfce4-thunar, which
fails the same way when there is no DISPLAY set; it failed with the
default options, but succeeded when I took off 'introspection'. So it
seems the same should happen with webkit-gtk, which also has this
option, whatever it means (obviously, I don't know that and don't know
how and if the functionality would be changed if this option is
unset). I'll try this later.

Chavdar

--
----