Re: spectrwm in pkgsrc-2018Q4 NetBSD

Hi!

This is the failure on NetBSD8 with pkgsrc-2018Q4 below.
My /etc/mk.conf is empty.
Without -lxcb-xinput it builds and also work well after installation.

Regards,

FeZ
I made that update, and it builds well for me on NetBSD-current/amd64 as well, with modular xorg. Could it be a problem with that, potentially?

I'll have a look at it when I have access to a NetBSD 8 system next week.

best

  Jaap

---