devel/cmake

I think there may be a problem with how devel/cmake detects MACHINE_ARCH
when built for NetBSD. This is current pkgsrc and NetBSD.

Trying to build multimedia/x265 on an evbarm7hf machine I get this:

-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- CMAKE_SYSTEM_PROCESSOR value `earmv7hf` is unknown

The build of x265 then fails as the CPU specific code isn't built.

This has worked in the past, I have a build of x265-2.8 from June.