Re: Switching ansible to py-cryptodome

I ran it against two other NetBSD machines; at least the ping module
worked as expected (with the expected trouble that it needs - to the
best of my knowledge - /usr/pkg/bin/python2.7 linked to
/usr/bin/python:
% ansible -m ping netbsd

           18-11-13 - 23:07:54
rpi.lorien.lan | FAILED >> {
    "failed": true,
    "msg": "sh: /usr/bin/python: not found\r\nOpenSSH_7.8
NetBSD_Secure_Shell-20180825, OpenSSL 1.1.1  11 Sep 2018\r\ndebug1:
Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config\r\ndebug1: auto-mux:
Trying existing master\r\nShared connection to rpi.lorien.lan
closed.\r\n",
    "parsed": false
}

eee.lorien.lan | success >> {