Re: MAME on Mac OS X?

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 10:23:36AM +0200, Adam wrote:
> > Has anyone built MAME from pkgsrc on Mac OS X recently?
> >
> > I've tried, got past a few build issues, but it's getting tiring.
> > Just wondering if it's worth my time to plunge on, or if someone
> > else has already put the effort in...
>
> You've made me do it. 8-)
>
> I've just updated Mame to 0.202. Now it should build on macOS, and also on *BSD with Clang.

Glad you let me talk you into it!

Indeed, it builds and runs on my Mac OS X 10.13.6 laptop.

Tested running coco2; you've satiated my desire for nostalgia! I'll test
on my NetBSD 8 amd64 when I get back to Sydney in a fortnight.

Cheers!
--
Paul Ripke
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds