modular-xorg-server now segfaults with both Clang and GCC

Hi,

A couple of days ago I did a bulk build on NetBSD with pkgsrc-current
and lang/clang as the compiler. I forgot that clang-compiled xorg
produces segfaults and first wondered why Xorg wouldn't start -- it
told about a segmentation fault but didn't dump a core. I think there
was a thread about it a couple of years ago. Anyway, at first I thought
it was Mesa, and rebuilt it. After no luck, I used Mesa from wip, with
no luck again (thanks for the update btw! Maya, was that you?). At the
end of the day, I tried rebuilding modular-xorg-server with gcc, and
it would still segfault, leaving the only option to use 1.19 instead
of -current's 1.20.

Anybody got a clue, why this segfault happens? Maybe somebody got a
patch? Does it happen to anyone else at all?

Thank you very much in advance!

--
caóc