Re: pbulk on Solaris 10

I'm 100% certain it was ( and still is ) in my mk.conf.frag. However it is not in my "normal" mk.conf ( /usr/pkg/etc/mk.conf ). I will try to add it and see if the results are the same.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 5:46 AM Filip Hajny <filip%joyent.com@localhost> wrote:
> 12. 9. 2018 v 4:46, Julien Savard <juliensavard17%gmail.com@localhost>:
>
> With this in mind, I don't think the nor the interpreter neither the permission is the root of the issue. But well I might be wrong.. I'm open to any suggestion.

Are you sure you have PKG_DEVELOPER=yes in your mk.conf? That’s what enables most of these sanity checks automatically.

-F