Re: shells/ast-ksh fails to build on NetBSD

As strange as this may seem, the github version compiles almost from the box. The required build system works straight, without any problems, using python3.6. The 'ninja -C build' link phase fails with missing references to the l(for long)  versions of some 6-7 floating point functions, which I just took away from the math.c module. It appears we have all these functions, but not the l variants.

I guess the best would be to completely rework the package making use of the latest version. I've tried on numerous occasions to compile ast-ksh with the same result (  I tried to figure out what was going on, but the 'iffe' script was beyond my reckoning... ).