Re: Patch upgrading net/unifi from 5.5.20 to 5.8.24

On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 11:52:21 +0100
Roy Marples <roy%marples.name@localhost> wrote:

> On 16/08/2018 07:51, Paul Ripke wrote:
> > 5.8.28 has been released, patch is as simple as updating the version
> > in the Makefile, make makesum, make print-PLIST > PLIST.
> >
> > Running it now, seems stable enough. Still requires mongodb<=3.4.

I'll have a look and bump the version today if it works for me.

> I'm looking at running this on one of my boxes, but am concerned about
> memory. Can you say how much memory it uses please before I take the
> pains to build the jre needed please?

I usually stop the daemon when I don't need to make any config changes.
For both memory footprint and attack surface reasons.
My AP has chugged along for months with it's puppet master gone.

Kind regards,
-Tobias