Re: php with zlib

On Thu, 16 Aug 2018, Patrick Welche wrote:
With pkgsrc-current, -current/amd64, drupal7 is giving me this error:

 The extension 'zlib' couldn't be found. Please make sure your version of PHP was built with 'zlib' support.

yet php72-zlib-7.2.8 is installed, /usr/pkg/etc/php.d/zlib.ini is present
with "extenion=zlib.so", and if I run php -m, I see zlib as listed.

I'd grep -r through drupal looking for what's printing that line and then looking to see what checks it is doing.

--
Stephen