Re: How to change the dependencies a particular package has?

	hello Jonathan.  I saw the tools/flex.mk file.  I've now tried
changing the minimum version listed there from 2.5.4, which is what is
installed, to 2.5.0, just to see what would happen.  No change.  The system
still wants to fetch and build 2.5.4a.  So it must be picking up  this
requirement from somewhere else in the tree, but I can't figure out where.

-thanks
-Brian