Re: howto update mail/alpine in pkgsrc

Wait, how did you get a pkgsrc-wip tree with no remote?

Try running

git clone username%wip.pkgsrc.org@localhost:/pkgsrc-wip.git wip

to get a tree with the correct remote.

Or you can try "git remote add origin
username%wip.pkgsrc.org@localhost:/pkgsrc-wip.git" and then set your current
branch to track origin:

git branch --set-upstream-to=origin/master

Then rebase.

--
Benny