Re: www/vimb lagging

Hello Mayuresh and Yorick,

Yorick Hardy writes:
> [...]
> Have you tried wip/vimb3 or wip/vimb3-git? (http://pkgsrc.org/wip/).
> As far as I know, vimb3 does not yet have all of the features that
> vimb2 had.
> [...]

Apart possible features still missing compared to vimb2 (probably
not a lot) last time that I have tried I was not able to use all
the features provided by `webkit_main.so' (like motion commands).

I had opened an issue upstream:

 <https://github.com/fanglingsu/vimb/issues/438>

...but, unfortunately failed to dig into it more and recently. :\

If you have any update about that please let me know and/or feel
free to add notes in www/vimb3{,-git}/TODO files.

Thank you!