Re: pkgsrc-wip/netkit-telnet: need review & git help

On Fri, 18 May 2018, Benny Siegert wrote:
Before pushing, run "git pull --rebase", this will apply your change on top
of the current changes from wip. It will complain if there are conflicts,
just like CVS complains on commit.
Then, immediately run "git push".

Done - but I got:

	% git push
	fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /pkgsrc-wip.git

I forgot how / with what credentials I checked out my copy of pkgsrc-wip. How do I find out, and -- assuming this was an "anonymous checkout" -- how do I get commit credentials?

FWIW, .git/config has:

	[remote "origin"]
		url = git://wip.pkgsrc.org/pkgsrc-wip.git
		fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*

 - Hubert