Re: Unable to build polkit

On 2018-05-11 20:59, Thomas Klausner wrote:
It should use the files provided by docbook-xsl (which it depends on)
instead of fetching stuff from the network. Perhaps your catalog is
broken? Try reinstalling docbook-xsl and/or xmlcatmgr.
 Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the info I'll look at docbook-xsl and xmlcatmgr next time I run into this issue.

Every build where I encountered this (I now disable the man the pages so I haven't seen it lately) I started from a clean VM with no packages installed, then run pbulk. I've also tried building the package manually and the same thing occurs. If nothing stands out with docbook-xsl or xmlcatmgr I'll try to build it on another machine to see if that makes a difference.

Thanks,
Travis