Re: www/firefox52 internal compiler error on NetBSD 8.0_RC1 amd64

On Tue, May 01, 2018 at 09:07:43AM +0000, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
>    On sr.c only, but you may have to add only some swap.

Thanks. I realize my instance does not have swap partition. I installed it
using 8.0_RC1 iso and hurriedly followed default installation, did not
notice that swap wasn't created.

BTW is that (non creation of swap by default) deliberate for the given
configuration (512MB/20GB VM instance) or does it qualify as a bug in the
installer?

Will try swapfile for now till I get a chance to create a swap partition
again.

Mayuresh