Re: How to handle updates to mozilla-rootcerts?

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 08:39:26PM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> But, NetBSD the base system has made the choice not to do that.  This is
> not fundamentally different from "sshd should be listening by default
> and allow root logins without a password, because its convenient" (but a
> huge difference in degree, I realize).

It's more a case of certain people bike shedding the topic to death and
the lack of a working mechanism for actually updating the certificates.
Frankly, the status quo of the base system is just broken. It is not
just inconvenient, but outright broken.

Joerg