Re: Package failure of x11/py-qt5 (pkgsrc-2018Q1)

On Sat 14 Apr 2018 at 18:50:12 +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> How to resolve that? Maybe somehow libGL from pkgsrc only? Also built
> with gcc 4.9?

So, I started a new pkg_comp1 chroot for building everything anew.
I added this to /etc/mk.conf

PKGSRC_COMPILER=        gcc
GCC_REQD+=              4.9
USE_PKGSRC_GCC=         yes
USE_PKGSRC_GCC_RUNTIME= yes

PREFER.MesaLib = pkgsrc

I removed x11-links,
but while building graphics/MesaLib (to build libGL), configure fails
with

checking for GLPROTO... yes
checking for DRI2PROTO... yes
checking for DRI3PROTO... no
configure: error: Package requirements (dri3proto >= 1.0) were not met:

Package 'dri3proto', required by 'virtual:world', not found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables DRI3PROTO_CFLAGS
and DRI3PROTO_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/graphics/MesaLib
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/graphics/MesaLib
pkg_comp:gcc49-70.conf#

Indeed I can find no hint of what DRI3PROTO may even be; it isn't shown
as a dependency (via make clean-depends for instance).

There is graphics/MesaLib7; I'm not sure if that will try building it
anyway.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- Wayland: Those who don't understand X
\X/ rhialto/at/falu.nl      -- are condemned to reinvent it. Poorly.