pkgin/pkg_install test suite ideas

Hi all,

I've recently been working on some fixes and improvements to pkgin,
and to ensure I don't cause any regressions as well as documenting
expected behaviour I've also been working on a test suite.

You can see an initial run here:

  https://gist.github.com/jperkin/0a79fa6ea5efe7eca6dbf3832fd99778

What I'd like from you good folks are ideas of scenarios that should
be tested, as well as any particular features or output of pkgin that
you rely upon.  I'd be especially interested in any really gnarly
upgrade situations you can think of (e.g. a nice combination of
PREV_PKGPATH, CONFLICTS and SUPERSEDES), or better, ones that you have
ran into in the past or still have problems with.

For example, one that we still have an issue with is the gnupg2 update
that introduced a conflict with dirmngr.  The previous gnupg2 package
depended upon dirmngr, so this results in pkgin being unable to
perform the upgrade.  This can be fixed with correct SUPERSEDES use,
which I'm adding support for (pkgin currently doesn't consider it).

Thanks,