Re: pkg_chk and dependencies

On Fri 02 Feb 2018 at 10:09:05 -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
> So I would say that pkg_chk -a should not be expected to work unless
> your installed packages are up-to-date with respect to your source tree
> and referenced binary packages.

What I always do is "pkg_chk -rvb" to remove outdated packages (as based
on the set of binaries I have available) and then pkg_chk -avbk (add
back what is now missing).

Before that, I have built a new set of binary packages in pkg_comp1.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- Wayland: Those who don't understand X
\X/ rhialto/at/falu.nl      -- are condemned to reinvent it. Poorly.