Re: It was needed only here. However, my guests failed to start with this option. Unfortunately my laptop died yesterday, so I can’t test anymore for now.: sysutils/xentools48 build failure

On 27 January 2018 at 17:42, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 at 17:39, David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost> wrote:
>> Just tweaked sysutils/xentools48 to add -unsafe-string to the build.
>> Will take a look at older xentools now...
>>

> It was needed only here. However, my guests failed to start with this option. Unfortunately my laptop died yesterday, so I can’t test anymore for now.: sysutils/xentools48 build failure

I rebooted my DOM0 after rebuilding xentools48 with the latest pkgsrc
and the committed package and it seemed to start and run the guests OK
this end. Not tested further...

David