inputmethod/tamago-tsunagi with emacs27

  The package inputmethod/tamago-tsunagi is imported, thanks taca@,
and I've removed wip side. Before removing wip side, looking at diff
of Makefile, the difference is only at buildlink3 to
  editors/emacs/modules.mk
or
  wip/emacs-git/modules.mk
I thought they were not so much difference. But reality was difference at
packaging with emacs-git (emacs27).

  I'm usually package with emacs-27, but personally, I'm not using this
package for now. So no problem for me. But if, any user who wants to package
tamago-tsunagi with emacs27, this package at wip side is necessary (or at least
convenient).

Let me here your opinion if you have, thanks in advance.
---
mef%NetBSD.org@localhost
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.
http://www.ki.nu/~makoto/pkgsrc/check-update/00_Summary.html
Key fingerprint = 0BFA FAEB EAD1 90BA 7498  8F85 6809 9E0B B7EF A12E