Re: Can't cross compile for sparc

Hmm quite intersting...
I've always wondered how you guys at pkgsrc, build binary packages (pkgin) from pkgsrc. Apparently, it's not by cross compiling.
Do you use distcc with x86_64 "helper" machine for every architecture or you simply have every hardware on a basement and run something like  pbulk on the whole pkgsrc tree ( or on a sub selection of packages... ) or is it something else ?