Re: PDF viewer with fill-in-the-blanks support?

from Paul Goyette:

> Is there a pdf viewer in pkgsrc which supports fill-in-the-blanks?

Or one the allows insertion of comments and/or other forms of annotation of
the original document?

That would require more than a viewer, would have to have write capability.

My thought, though I haven't tried it yet, would be a word-processing package, such as Abiword, that supports import and export of pdf files.

Tom