Re: pkgsrc-2017Q3 fallout on NetBSD/amd64 8.0_BETA

Finally someone else noticed lang/mono. I thought it was something with my setup, but I haven't been able to build it for the last perhaps six months. BTW, the same happens with wip/mono5 as well.

Not that I need it particularly, but some times ago I tried to build gnome. I tried to get into the building procedure and to do some debugging to get at least some idea what was going on, without much result.

Chavdar Ivanov