Re: work in pause?

Mandacarú Cascavel <mancasc%yahoo.com.br@localhost> writes:

> May we suspect some packages in pkgsrc-wip are in pause, not in
> progress? For example: sxemacs, xombrero.

Without looking, this is quite likely.

The nature of pkgsrc-wip is that commit access is handed out freely, and
we are more or less unconcerned with the state of packages.  People
improve them when they care, and otherwise they sit.  This is better
than them not existing, because the next person has a base to start
from.

You can examine the git logs to see when those packages were last changed.

You should feel free to jump in and help.  Send an ssh key to
wiz%netbsd.org@localhost with a request for commit access.